Monday, November 20, 2017

sammydress review part 2

Ok so my bottoms came today.  It was a little over a week, though I picked the fastest shipping this time.  The difference between 3-4 weeks versus one week was paying $21 instead of $16.  Not necessarily in a rush, but for $5 it was worth it.

Ok first the skirt.  Fits ok, the lace on the sides is not even laced (like buying shoes from payless).  The ends of the lace are frayed, one side isn't long enough, and I'm not sure it's very flattering on a bigger body.  Not super happy with this choice.

The pants with the flared lace on the bottom are super cute, I could totally see myself wearing them a lot.  Don't even necessarily need heels.

The jumpsuit is interesting, it fits pretty nicely on top, though trying to get it on by yourself is challenging.  I didn't feel like I could possibly zip up the back AND button the top button, so I tried sliding it on with everything up.  Unfortunately the top button popped off, but also cracked. So either I'm going to have to buy a new button, or I need to just sew the ends together.


No comments:

Post a Comment