Friday, February 3, 2017

trapped in the closet sucks

So a couple things...

First off, with the LGBT rights almost overruled by Trump (ironically his daughter helped save it)
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-lgbt-order-234617

There's been of course a lot of postings on facebook about supporting it.  You have no idea how badly I want to come out and say "hey everyone, the LGBT community you're supporting, I'm one of them!".  I'm not ready to come out, don't know that I ever will be.  Don't think anyone really knows where their life will take them.

Secondly, I was at the goodwill today.  I'm going on a business trip and I wanted to get a few more casual shirts so it's usually my goto.  I was checking out, and the cashier next to the one I was at sounded clearly like a man (perhaps a slight twang, like might have been gay).  I look over, and it looked like a woman without makeup (hair tied back, femme face, plump lips, etc etc).  Now if I had to guess, it's either a gay man that happens to have those features (drag queens are often gay men that happen to fit the role), or it's someone that's secretly transitioning that hasn't crossed over.  All I could think about is how badly I wanted to see him in drag.  I know that sounds weird, but I was so curious what he looked like as a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment