Thursday, February 23, 2017

body swap dream.. nothing happened

So this was my dream the other night.  Like most dreams, there's not a lot of setup, and usually things aren't explained, it's sort of known knowledge (like you're being told the story via telepathy).  Anyway, I was at some sort of clinic and they had proposed to me that there was a girl that was looking to body swap with a man (permanently).  For whatever reason, the rules were that neither person swapping could know anything about the other (no medical history, age, height, didn't even know what that person looked like).  The doctor stepped away, and I snuck a peek at her file.  She was half my age, fit and beautiful, I had nothing to lose.  Yet.. even in a dream where it was only temporary,  I couldn't commit to it.  I told the doctor no, and left.  For the rest of the dream I had nothing but regret about what could have been.  For some reason I was also naked (in my male body) in public, and everytime I passed by a reflective surface I looked at my body and didn't like what I saw.  Now that's not to say I hated my gender, I think I hated my out of shape body more than anything, but I did imagine what it would be like in that female body.

No comments:

Post a Comment