Thursday, December 29, 2016

frustration of living a double life

Beyond the fact that I can never fully live out my fantasy.. I really hate when I get messages on fetlife such as "Hey, wanna come suck my cock?".  As a man, I know that line doesn't work, unless you as a person have absolutely no morals.  As someone with a female persona on there, it's even grosser being on the receiving end.  I couldn't hit the delete key fast enough.  If that line works, I'd love to meet the person it works on.

Second thing that's annoying is when I see posts from women I know on facebook, and I feel like I can't comment.  Whether it's a product, or a makeup technique.. I have such a huge urge to just post something, but realize that more than 100 of my friends will also likely see that comment and start to make assumptions.

I haven't crossdressed in a really long time, and my wife even brought the subject up during our long christmas break, but we just got too wrapped up in projects that it just didn't happen.  I may try to make it happen this weekend.  I just know that if I really went all out, being away from it for so long it would be like a kid hugging a lost teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment