Sunday, December 27, 2015

strange dream last night...

So I'm back at my boy-hood home.. had nothing to do with the dream.  Seems my brain likes to make the background here since I probably feel safe and unstressed (life before mortgage and careers).
So some friend is over, but I can't tell which friend.  There's a pile of female clothes sitting on the floor, and my friend says "why don't you try those on, my girlfriend left them here".  I'm a little thrown back at first, so I just put on the hosiery.  Things don't seem weird, so I go ahead and put on the strappy open toed heels.  Well that didn't seem to rouse any strange looks, so I go ahead and put the dress on.  Still no reaction, so then I think to myself "Hey, why don't I complete the look by putting on my wig and false nails, and before I can even grab those things, I'm already wearing both of them.

Not sure what the message was, though I did have desires to crossdress this weekend and didn't get a chance because I got busy doing other things.  Maybe this was my brain's way of making up for a missed opportunity?

No comments:

Post a Comment