Wednesday, August 5, 2015

HRT 2 weeks, now off..

So I took my 3 pills daily for 2 weeks straight (one purifca, 2 saw palmetto).  Didn't notice any change in my body or skin, or breast growth (not surprising).. I felt a little more at peace with myself, like maybe a little more normal.  I mean I still read TG blogs, still fantasized when I wanted to do the deed (which performance wasn't affected either, but I wouldn't say enhanced either)  I also didn't feel like I obsessed about trangender thoughts throughout the day.

I'm about 5 days off of it, and today the urges are strong.  I feel like I'm having withdrawals.  Like all day during work I thought about crossdressing, any female photo I saw as I flicked through my facebook feed I'd pause and fantasize what it would be like to be her.  If my wife weren't in such a stressful period in her life right now, I would have totally crossdressed tonight.  She's leaving for a trip in a couple days, and I have a feeling that if these urges don't settle down, I'm going to be a mess psychologically.  I'm gonna need a lot of feminine attire to cope with this.

A small part of me is worried that now that my body has had a taste of normalcy and balance that this may not go away until I go back on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment