Monday, March 23, 2015

Best orgasm without an orgasm?

Ok so I had a weird experience last Friday night.  So I was crossdressed, wife came home fairly late.  Watched TV until about midnight, both headed to bed.  I undressed, but kept my nails on.  While my wife fell asleep, I decided to play.  I stroked myself a little, then played with my nails, making sure I rubbed my nails against my skin so I was aware of them.  I got hard fairly quickly, and I just kept rubbing myself.  I got a little wet, but never felt like I could cum.  I could feel myself passing out in a half sleep for about half a minute, then the hornyness woke me back up and I continued on (almost like being in a hypnotic state).  At one point, I had my fingers bunched up in a vagina shape, and I was holding it still while I fucked my hand (but fantasized I was sticking a dildo in my vagina).  This probably went on for almost an hour, and it was so hot and I was so hard.  The next morning I woke up before my wife and decided to finish the session I had the night before, but there wasn't nearly as much excitement or stiffness.  It was almost as if I had an orgasm... without ejaculation?  It was probably the closest I've ever felt to having a female orgasm in my life.

As I'm writing this now, I'm fully dressed again (on a weekday) which is unusual for me.  My wife was a little surprised too and asked me why I decided to, and I just said "felt like it".  I figure if she's going to question me dressing when she's not home, why not reassure her by dressing while she is home.  I'm really starting to feel one of those pink waves, like I could see myself dressing every night this week sort of waves.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, hun! good to hear! Few biological males seem to realize that their orgasms are not tied directly to their ejaculation. If you can control yourself and stop just before you feel yourself go over the edge, you can eventual train yourself to cum multiple times without actually ejaculation. I don't know that its quite the same as a female orgasm, but it is a very invigorating experience!

    Here's to enjoying your pink wave, beauty!

    ReplyDelete