Friday, March 27, 2015

And so it starts.. slowly

So I was walking through walmart for some groceries yesterday, decided to walk through the pharmacy section.  They did indeed have Saw Palmetto, 2 bottles for $8.


They did have black cohosh but I didn't grab it (good to know they stock it).  They didn't have Pueraria Mirifica either, so it looks like I'm going to have to order that online (GNC doesn't stock it either).  Been getting into crossdressing more, so much so that I've decided to create foam padding to give myself hips and a butt.  I used to own a pair of those foam padded panties (hips only), but I don't know what happened to it.  Besides it never did much to add noticeable shaping.  I bought 4 layers of 1" soft foam, cut the shapes, then chamfered the edges and smoothed it out to give it a round shape.  I glued the butt pieces onto an old pair of high tucking panties I usually wear, but the sides I have to tuck into hosiery because the panties have to stretch to make room.  I have to say, it makes a huge difference.  Between hips/butt, sucking my stomach in with a corset, and a bra it gives me such a more femminine figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment