Sunday, June 15, 2014

amazon is here, review time

ok so I tried everything out...

Wig: Not bad, not good either.  I mean for $11 my expectations weren't real high.  The hair quality itself is pretty nice for a cheap wig.  I dig the colors, but the hair on top is really thin.  So thin in fact that if you don't lay it just right, you'll see your wig cap underneath (not a good look)

lashes: They are certainly thinner than most I've tried (so you won't get the butteryfly look), but at the same time they're pretty short so they don't completely fill the eyelid which makes it slightly un-natural (probably not an issue if you're a petite woman with small eyes).

lash adhesive: OMG, this stuff rocks.  Not only does the applicator brush help so much, because it's a very liquidy silicone it goes on smooth not sticky, and it really holds them in place.  I put a little bit on just to get them tacky so they'd stay in place, and then I actually brushed on a little more on top while they were on my eyelid to make sure it stayed.

Nails - bigger OMG!  I'm actually typing right now with them on (which I can usually never even attempt).  I AM making a few more typos than I normally do, but they aren't bad.  They're JUST long enough to have that sensation that I have long-er french manicured nails.  And you know what else, they stick REALLY good.. Like I could totally see these staying on for days, I'm loving the sensation that these nails are stuck to my fingernails.  I can scratch my skin and they feel strong and attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment