Monday, January 6, 2014

Penis in charge

No not that obscure 80's sitcom, your actual penis.


You know what they say, which head is he thinking with?  The one upstairs, or the one in his pants.  I'm starting to realize how much of my life (and my head filled with fantasies) is controlled by the hormone level of my penis.

It's amazing how different my brain thinks when I'm horny compared to when I've done the deed a couple times.  The fact is while I'm writing this I've masturbated twice in about 24 hours.  I typically save up for 3-5 days, then go nuts (no pun intended).

Another thing on my mind (that I feel really guilty for), I probably haven't had sex with my wife in months (maybe even 3-4).  It's been so long that I feel like a stranger in bed, I wouldn't even know where to begin.  It doesn't help that my wife plays the question game almost every time I start "What are you doing?", almost like she's asking me to ask for permission or something (and she wonders why I've lost my motivation?).  I'm actually amazed she's held out.  I know she's tired of being the dominate one (hey sorry if my personality is that way, I can't help it if my mind is wired like a woman), but I'm really surprised she hasn't broke and made the first move.  Maybe she's not attractive to me anymore, maybe she's not really physically attracted but attracted to confident men (I know it drives her crazy if I let her make any decisions).

No comments:

Post a Comment